To earn cash back with GetUpside, make sure you always use the app correctly. Here are some reminders:
- Check the station address: When you claim a GetUpside offer, it’s for a specific gas station. Make sure you check the address of the station where you claimed the offer, since it has to match the address on your receipt for the offer to be honored.
- Claim an offer before you make a purchase: You can only claim offers for future purchases. So to earn cash back, you have to claim an offer in the app before you make a purchase in the store or at the pump.
- Upload your entire receipt: Make sure the picture you upload is of your entire receipt. We need to see the location, date, time, and items you’re purchasing to process your receipt. If your receipt is torn or cut off at the bottom, we will not be able to accept it.
- Check your receipt: Every once in awhile we get a receipt that’s a total mismatch (like your most recent trip to the dry cleaners). Make sure your receipt matches the right location, date, and time for the offer you claimed.
- Note: A receipt may be denied if it's been processed by an affiliate cash back program. Cash back for a receipt can only be issued once.