It’s just as easy as to save money on groceries as it is with gas:
How to earn cash back on groceries:
- Open: Use the app when you need groceries.
- Claim: Claim the offer from the nearby grocery store that participates with GetUpside.
- Swipe & Snap: Pay with your regular credit card and snap a pic of your itemized receipt. No special cards or numbers to remember. No coupons to bring.
- Earn: Earn cash back! Cash out your earnings whenever you want.
A few things to note to ensure you earn cash back:
- Make sure to claim your offer before you make your purchase. Offers claimed far after or far before a purchase is made will not be eligible for cash back.
- Make sure to get a receipt so you can submit a picture of it.
- Make sure to pay with credit or debit card. Cash payments and gift card payments are not eligible for cash back.
- Foodstamp/EBT purchases aren't eligible for cash back. This includes SNAP, EBT, Foodstamps, and WIC programs.
- Gift card purchases and phone cards are not eligible for cash back.
- Each user can only redeem a maximum of 2 grocery offers per week.
- GetUpside is meant to get you cash back on purchases you make. Uploading receipts from others is against our terms of service and you will not earn cash back on those receipts.